Bangkok, Thailand, April 1, 2021 / TRAVELINDEX / Experience the best of Bangkok with these irresistible Bangkok’s staycation deals to book right now from over 50 uber-luxe hotels across the city at “Siam Paragon Bangkok World-Class Staycation Fair,” from 30 March – 8 April 2021 at Fashion Hall, 1st Floor, Siam Paragon, Bangkok. Elevate the change of scenery to the most memorable experience of urban getaway without long-hour drive or delayed flight.
Discover the most valuable deals, whether for a quick romantic weekend getaway, a fulfilling family time or a solo reenergizing holiday. Book now and rejoice in these over-the-top staycation experiences that feature luxury accommodation deals that starts only at THB1,499, whether your dream a romantic night amidst the glittering city skyline or a majestic view of Chao Pharaya River. Or indulge in the vast array of delectable dining options from all-you-can-eat to Michelin-starred fine dining or the city’s most sophisticated bar starts at only THB350 while selections of blissful spa treatments for ultimate unwinding starts at only THB790. Do not miss exclusive deals of the year 2021 at only THB2,021, specially for this event. Members of VIZ Card, the loyalty program for Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Discovery and ICONSIAM are eligible to special VIZ privileges ranging from special and on-top discount to complimentary stay and many more.
“Siam Paragon Bangkok World-Class Staycation Fair” unfolds exclusive offers from five-stars premises such as Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, Waldorf Astoria Bangkok and Capella Bangkok and discover the best deals from Banyan Tree Bangkok, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, InterContinental Bangkok, JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, Rosewood Bangkok, Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok and W Bangkok.
More perks and offers are also on offered from The Athenee Hotel Bangkok, Anantara Hotels, Avani Hotels, Bangkok Mariott Marquis Queen’s Park, Carlton Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit, Conrad Bangkok, Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, Hotel Nikko Bangkok, Hilton Hotels, Hotel Indigo, Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit, Kimpton Maa-lai Bangkok, Lebua Hotels & Resorts, The Okura Prestige Bangkok, Park Hyatt Bangkok The Peninsula Bangkok, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, The Siam Bangkok, Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok, Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, Sindhorn Midtown Hotel Bangkok, SO/ Bangkok Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, The Sukhothai Bangkok and U Bangkok.
Mayuree Chaipromprasith, President – Marketing and Corporate Relations, Siam Paragon Development Co., Ltd, said “Covid-19 pandemic has taken its toll on Thailand tourism industry. Siam Paragon, as a global destination, frequented by visitors from all over the world, has been taking on a mission to stimulate the economy and support domestic tourism. We have initiated the luxury hotel fairs to supports hoteliers and its employees. “Siam Paragon Bangkok World-Class Staycation Fair” follows the great feedback both from end-consumers and hoteliers, is a fifth successive event in less than a year. The fairs, in no time, have become the most anticipated events as they truly offered valued deals and luxury experience. It is our great pleasure to have generated over 235 million baht to the hotels and tourism sectors and to thousands of people working in the industry so they could support their livings and their families. Importantly, it also boost domestic spending and the country’s economy.”
Don’t miss “Siam Paragon Bangkok World-Class Staycation Fair” and the ultimate staycation packages from Bangkok’s 50 most luxurious hotels, from 30 March – 8 April 2021 at Fashion Hall, 1st Floor, Siam Paragon.
Some of the best offers at Siam Paragon Bangkok World-Class Staycation Fair
Exclusive deals from ultra-luxurious hotels:
– Mandarin Oriental Bangkok: The iconic luxury five-star hotel offers Deluxe Premier Room package at only THB7,999++/night, breakfast included plus 60-minute spa pampering treatment for two. Early check-in privilege from 8.00 hrs. and late-check-out until 20.00 hrs. Or jump start the day with delicious breakfast at only THB999++. Or purchase THB 10,000 dining voucher and enjoy THB12,500 value while 90-minute weekday spa treatment costs only THB1,700.
– Waldorf Astoria Bangkok: Praised as one of the best in Bangkok for its breakfast, best restaurant with stunning view and the most instagrammable swimming pool of the city, this five-star hotel presents weekday Deluxe City Park View stay at THB6,000 net that comes with complimentary THB4,000 credits for the restaurants, bar or spa treatment of choice. Dining vouchers are available at only THB2,000 and receive THB2,500 value, purchase five and get one free voucher.
– Capella Bangkok: The luxury urban Chao Phraya Riverside Resort offers Weekday Escape package at THB 12,900++ plus THB5,000 daily credit. Or opt for Riverside Retreat package on Friday and Saturday night at THB14,900++ and receive THB6,000 credit. Or Luxuriate in the delectable five-courses Mediterranean lunch at Côte by Mauro Colagreco, by the celebrated three Michelin-Starred chef Mauro Colagreco and submerge in a blissful wellness treatment for a 90-minute Healing Touch package at only THB2,200.
THB2,021 promotion packages, available exclusively at Siam Paragon Bangkok World-Class Staycation Fair
– InterContinental Bangkok: Settle into the luxurious comfort of Grand Deluxe Room along with top-tier room facilities while taking in the city vibe at only THB2,021 including savory breakfast for two.
– Siam Kempinski Bangkok offers an elegance afternoon tea experience at only THB2,021 and receive a limited-edition monopoly board game “Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok Edition,” curated specially by renowned toymaker Hasbro.
And the list goes on, at the fair, accommodation promotions starts at only THB1,499/ night at Eastin Thana City Golf Resort Bangkok. Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok offers THB 3,590/night stay, breakfast included, plus THB2,000 hotel credit. Five-star lifestyle hotel W Bangkok offers THB4,000 for two-night stay including breakfast, a Thai-style seafood menu of choice and no extra charge for pet. Or explore the vast array of dining options from all-you-can-eat to Michelin-starred selections to sophisticated bars. Enjoy western taste for lunch at The Diplomat Bar at The Conrad Bangkok that starts only at THB350, or purchase 10 dining vouchers at only THB2,800. Luxuriate in the fine dining experience at Banyan Tree Bangkok’s “Worldtigo Staycation” package at THB7,777 for a 4-course Digital Dining Experience for two at the internationally-celebrated Virtigo that perched 61 storey above the city plus a one night stay at Serenity Room. Siam Kempinski Bangkok offers 8-course dining experience at its one Michelin-starred Sra Bua by Kin Kin at THB7,600 plus free one night stay at Deluxe Room. Or opt for lebua Hotels & Resorts, a home to the largest number of Michelin Star restaurants in the country – Chef’s Table, Mezzaluna or savor the dinner with breathtaking view of the metropolitan at Sirocco or Breeze, starts at THB11,064.
For those looking for a pampering Staycation, almost every hotels offers blissful spa packages, price starts at only THB 790. Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel offers choices of spa treatment from 60-minute Tropical Sand Rain Shower Ritual or body massage. Or enjoy a truly unwinding staycation at Banyan Tree Bangkok for two that includes 60-minutes spa treatment and one night stay (breakfast not included) plus 50-percent discount for dim sum buffet at Bai Yun restaurant and enjoy two sunset drinks at only THB2,899. Explore more luxurious staycation options at Siam Paragon Bangkok World-Class Staycation Fair.
First published at TravelCommunication.net – Global Travel News